About Me

My name is Cedric Laquieze welcome to my blog! i've been a sculptor fascinated with creatures as far as i can remember,i've done many exhibitions in the past in Paris Belgium, Italy, Germany and of course Holland. I Graduated from the Rietveld academy where i met many people with the same fascination for organic materials and esthetic shapes. I would like to use this opportunity to share my fairies flower creatures and goddesses with the rest of you.

Thursday, 7 August 2014

fairies 2014

A new army of fairies for 2014....

























13 comments:

  1. wow cool fairies, love your work. Adinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kind of artwork. Would be so interesting to piece together different components. Wish I would have thought of doing this a long time ago. BLT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those are diferent components,,,a bout 4 or 5 per fairy

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love your Style! This is Exactly how Faeries are too! I wanna Cosplay this Type of thing! This is awesome! I love your Works <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Would any of these happen to be for sale :) ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! To tag along on Mike Coscia's question, are any of these for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  7. sure, you can contact me at claquieze@hotmail.com if you have any questions....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Realy Like this Post, I highly appreciate those people who share some good information, because I like those people who actually share :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very amazed at what you have informed with this article. You have discussed a very precious article. It is nice and outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.......!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your very useful Information. I will bookmark for next reference. I really liked this part of the article. I wait for the next post :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers